Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-25-2020 05:26 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
DG1790
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I'm Damian a Samsung Expert and user as well.

I'm happy to assist you!

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
Gingist
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought the Galaxy Buds a few months ago and they have been working perfectly- they are my favorite audio device that I own! However, since the last update the right Earbud has not been charging, and seems to be dead. This 

has been a huge problem since I use these earbuds on a regular basis. I would love to know how to fix this problem, but everything that I have tried has not worked. 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out! If you are unable to charge or connect to one bud, and exchange would be recommended. Would you please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Copy of the proof of purchase:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userwjPDIem1G3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue. They will charge if hooked up with a charging cord but the right one will not charge in the charging case by itself. I usually have the left one working when I am on a trip.

0 Likes
useroVvZAzr8Wz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. Mine are only two weeks old. Right ear bud will not charge on the case.

0 Likes
userrWgk86v5gD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @SamsungRei I am also having the same issues with my headphones is it possible that I can also get an exchange I am able to provide every information you need! 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userrWgk86v5gD Have you tried making sure the charging connectors are clean?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user6kAdJ5LGMl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have same problem, right earbud is not charging, have tried the reset steps, cleaned earbud censor, tried clearing caches and reinstalling. 

0 Likes
usercHj93pLQHX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue with the right earbud. It stopped charging. i have tryed have the case plugged in as well and still nothing. Please let me know what to do to resolve this issue. iIhave not had them long. 

Thank you,

Chris

0 Likes
user8bmnvTI5KU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please help with this issue.,not responding not charging i have rest network rest ear buds and ran battery down and its just the right side not working.