JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 04-22-2020 08:59 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

0 Likes
userSHSVOQaQs6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Why is my left earbud not charging?

Using original accessories.

0 Likes
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions

0 Likes
Samsung_ZiFq6IE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the first ten Galaxy buds that I got only a few days after Christmas 2019. Today I had my left galaxy bud stopped charging. Its stagnate, it stays at 30% and wont charge at all no matter how long I leave it in the case. Help please?

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I will be happy to further look into this for you.

If you don't mind sending a private message providing the troubleshooting steps you have already tried? Also, providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the proof of purchase so I can look into the warranty status? 

http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
Samsung_ZiFq6IE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It actually went back to normal. Thanks for the help though. But I am still concerned that it happened. Is that normal?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

There could have been a speck of dust that caused the issue. No real way of knowing for sure. However, if you have any additional concerns, feel free to reach out again!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ktmguy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone figured it out. Cant reset if the earbud won't charge.  Any help would be awesome.

Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would call Samsung Customer service to check to see if i have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes