Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant register my galaxy buds on samsung members

usercTQDmxzgsV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any resolution to this yet? My Gear S3 is an accessory and it's registered... why not the buds?

0 Likes
Malice24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have the s10plus and am having the same problem with registering my galaxy buds 

0 Likes
user40xkC467qc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue...can't register my buds

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would recommend reaching out directly to our Samsung accounts team at (855) 795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVQbciQsv6S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Don't waste your time calling this number - spent 40 minutes on the phone trying the same things I've already done to then only be referred to yet a different hotline number - Frustrating!

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just used the "Samsung Members" app. Click the "Get Help" tab at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to "My Products". Click the Register link. Enter the serial number of the Galaxy Buds. I used the serial number of the Right bud. 

userINv0ljK7NI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have been unable to register mine, too. I've tried each individual serial number for the left and right bud and even combining them. It is quite frustrating
0 Likes
userD5ShSCrP8H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same with my galaxy buds

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userD5ShSCrP8H We would recommend reaching out directly to our Samsung accounts team at (855) 795-0509.

0 Likes
userEps1e52igw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant register mine either. Invalid serial number it says

0 Likes