JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Gallery and Onedrive not syncing

(Topic created: 12-07-2020 05:51 PM)
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I recently noticed an issue where none of my photos (after an update on November 16th) have synced to my Onedrive account.  I can only assume that it has something to do with the update as I have tried everything possible to fix the issue and I can't.  Anyone having the same problem or knows a fix?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hope this works for you. If it does please let me know. Go to settings on your phone/accounts and backups/accounts/find onedrive/click on sync account and see if Media storage is off. Mine was and when I turned it on all of my photos started syncing to my onedrive account.

View solution in context

13 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What type of device are you experiencing these symptoms with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Note 10 plus on Tmobile
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried all the steps listed here? https://bit.ly/3qQYLok

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've did everything listed there.
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Awesome, this means that you have reported the issue to the Samsung Cloud Team. If you would like to speak with someone from that team you may call 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes
user67RuZgEBeM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you ever get a resolution? I have the exact same problem with a Note 10 plus on TMobile
0 Likes
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No. I was thinking of asking Microsoft. If you find out let me know
0 Likes
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
After days and days of going back and forth via email with Microsoft tech support. It was finally resolved.
0 Likes
Solution
Khala
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hope this works for you. If it does please let me know. Go to settings on your phone/accounts and backups/accounts/find onedrive/click on sync account and see if Media storage is off. Mine was and when I turned it on all of my photos started syncing to my onedrive account.