JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Replacement s22u only has 92% battery health

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 05:33 PM)
danny411
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I had to get a new phone because my screen broke and this was the only option with the ins. The replacement phone only has a battery health of 92% I have tried all battery apps and get the same #. I also waited about a month due to the battery calibration but it has not changed. What do I do about this? Do I complain to the insurance, samsung or tmobile
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Complain to whomever you went through to get a replacement. They are the ones who facilitate the purchase/exchange.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
I am sorry to hear that your Samsung Replacement phone is not working correctly and that the battery life is subpar, Please Call the Samsung Support team And explain to them exactly what is going on and that you have tried to Calibrate the battery and nothing is working correctly, the Phone number for the Samsung Team is 18007267864
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

My assumption is that you went through an insurance company like Asuron. If you bought the phone and insurance through T Mobile then I'd have them advocate for you with the insurance company.   Otherwise I'd go directly to the insurance company who usually is the entity who is responsible. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor