JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update 6.1 made touchscreen unusable without S Pen

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 07:25 PM)
Lilith66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

After the update my touch screen will not work unless I use the Spen. Samsung made a comment blaming it on Google?? But I've heard from other people it's been an issue for a couple of years so I'm curious on when they plan to fix it because this is ridiculous, I have some apps where I can only log in with my fingerprint. 

336 Replies
LHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried all this... touchscreen still does nothing unless I use the screen
ozzyy75
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to ur settings go to apps .. go down till ubc google app.. go to storage clear cashe and restart ur phone. If that doesn't work do the same but clear ur data.And restart ur phone u might have to sign in to ur Google account again. Google and Samsung having a small glitch
0 Likes
LHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
That didn't work either
0 Likes
mholley
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung tried to be slick and block all 3rd party screens, and blame google. so anyone with a 3rd party screen on a 1500 dollar phone is **bleep** we just paid 300 to fix ours. I guess I'm going back to google phones.
userA9g5Woz2Nf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
..... is there still no fix to this, was told that I needed a new screen and it still didn't fix the issue
0 Likes
BigTon
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
This is unexeptable , we are left with $2000 Samsung junk . How can they put out an update that makes your paid for flagship phone almost useless and just leave thousands of us like this for weeks with no end in site. I haven't even seen any statement about it from Samsung. Can they legally do this too us? Didn't I phone just loose a classaction suit almost like This. . .. .
0 Likes
ozzyy75
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
**bleep** it.. were still looking for the issue.
LHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Jnettie562
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have an s23 ultra and had the recent ai update and now my touchscreen does not work. Typing this now with my s pen - what a pain!!! Had to have my screen replaced about 6 weeks ago (repair tech used official Samsung part), and now touchscreen not working. This is crazy! Samsung needs to get this fixed and fast!!!