Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 07:15 PM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
462 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24

$1,419, and the system don't give me the option to take the 256, is an error?

Colinetic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It's a free double storage upgrade for pre-orders until 1/30
Options
Galaxy S24
My opinion is I don't care how much it cost I must have it
mrcan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm so excited to see my new s24 ultra 
Colinetic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Spectrum Mobile giving me double storage and a $949 discount. Should I splurge the $365?

MyHi10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,

The discount should be reasonable.

I bought Fold 5 at a big price ($1699) six months back. 

Now, if I think about the S24, pre-order, and find the fold 5 model trade-in value of $750 only. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen. Samsung downgrading their own product within 6 months. 

IF this is the case, hard to trust and buy Samsung phones. 

LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

lol. Y'all do this every year. I don't know what's to be expected, Samsung just give you a free phone, it cost money to manufacture the product. If you don't want it don't buy it, but stop complaining, go do that on social media not a technical forum. lol 

usern3m2wrfztC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

At least you can trade your phone in bro. Samsung black listed the Fold 4 and you can't even trade it.

Compuzen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
When I traded my Note 20 Ultra in for the Fold 4, they gave me $1000 for it. Now I can't even trade my Fold 4 in unless they add it to the list.
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

They more than likely just forgot to include it. There's a lot of phones. I'm sure it'll be updated. I saw in the huge thread they said that the Experts said it was a mistaken and they sent it up to get updated.