JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Melting Charger

(Topic created: 01-02-2022 06:25 AM)
Iamjustme79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Galaxy Watch Model SM R810. Recently I discovered that the mini USB melted into the charger and the charger shows melted plastic as well. Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
4 Replies
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow you don't see that every day.
Iamjustme79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thankfully it didn't damage my watch or burn down my house. I don't even know when it happened tho...just noticed the red light blinking on the charger.
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning!  I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you!  We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back.

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Reminds me to never use a charger unattended. Never seen anything like that before.