Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userKS9igy1usS
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Samsung will need to send prepaid boxes out to have these sent to nearest repair points, the unit cycles so much that you can't do a soft reset on it and the hard hasn't a chance either..

I'm with you  won't be paying a single penny and certainly won't be buying another £2000+ 65" tv from them again along with mobile phones and other non internet connected blurays we have at home, will not buy a single thing and will have this plastered on Facebook in no time as I suspect many other people will if we've not had a statement announced within the next week

userKS9igy1usS
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Regardless of warranty, YOU should not be paying, this isn't a worn out/faulty component or due to misuse/negligence, this is a worldwide Samsung issue affecting users of certain models which were hardlined or wi-fi connected.

Scary as I have a Samsung 65" tv under a tear old which is constantly connected, are these going to be next??

Samsung needs to step up, send us all pre-paid delivery boxes, have our units collected by the courier, get them repaired then send them back repaired.

Microsoft had an issue pop up years ago with Xbox 360's, all of our units were overheating and giving up (Red Ring of Death) 

Microsoft was playing hardball at first which Samsung seem to be doing BUT like Microsoft, Samsung will learn the wrath of a knocked consumer confidence because I for one, will NEVER be purchasing another Samsung product if they refuse to collect, repair, and deliver to us all Free of Charge, every impacted unit!..

My Samsung is out of warranty, just over 2yrs old but that's beside the point when it was Samsung themselves who rendered our units obsolete with an update.

Do the right thing guys, make an announcement!..

thefanman64
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have two of these model (BD-JM57C and both had the same problem, they say older players can get it too

but my BD-E5400 and BD-F5700 are perfectly fine, i restarted them and all and there still fine, there both 2012-2013 models, i guess ill have to go back to the old players 😞 

0 Likes
userFdKeA8i314
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem, it started two days ago 

userhXl060VRNg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Any fixes yet?

0 Likes
userF4sRs4SzkR
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

my 5700 is doing the same thing.  Their call center is closed so I just wasted an hour getting transferred to be told that there was a team looking into it.  I told them that moving forward, I will be anticipating their solution to the problem on Monday the 22nd of June.

user09qhjXHlQX
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Did calling them get you an answer?

0 Likes
userZYYxT9ZxWS
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Same issue with mine. 

0 Likes