Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
userEgqVtvVjgy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

‪I am using in Toronto, Canada, Samsung HT-J5300, same issue “boot loop with No disk and load”‬

usern0hTabVigt
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

We should all contact Costco and tell them EVERY Samsung BD-JM57C they sold is now a frickin BRICK. I bet Costco can get Samsung's attention.

riskybzns
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

@usern0hTabVigt wrote:

We should all contact Costco and tell them EVERY Samsung BD-JM57C they sold is now a frickin BRICK. I bet Costco can get Sumsungs attention.

that isn't the only model it has happened to

RockStar287
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I was told it was ALL  "J Series" blue ray disc players by customer service rep. Yet don't care to respond or update a status or ACTUAL solution (rather than "need to be serviced by a Samsung rep") 

userVb9ofc9X33
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem for two weeks on a bd-j5900 model which worked perfectly and which now runs continuously in a loop. When will Samsung take this general outage seriously and take action ? Because there is indeed an online data management problem and not a physical failure of the affected devices.

Options
Home Theater

Confusing Messages from Samsung Contiue

I have two BD-JM57C at Samsung's New Jersey repair facility.

They were delivered to them yesterday around 11:00 am

I recieved links to web based status pages for each.  Yesterday afternoon both of my unit's status showed this:

SamsungTkt01.jpg

At the top it says "We are preparing to ship out your repaired unit".  So I assumed they were repaired.

Today, I received a text on only one of my units that it was repaired today at around 10:30am.  The status for that one now looks like this:

SamsungTkt02.jpg

Same statement at the top, but now "Preparing for shipment" is checked.

So, I guess they weren't repaired yesterday.  I'm getting communications by email, text, and status by web page.  

userQfaxFEx8X8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I have the exact situation TOO. I switched IT OFF

userc6ixDCsK8v
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Exact same problem, turning off and on continually.  Started on Friday.

userOFVaCfZ2Sf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Hi  I am new to this  so not sure how to join the string of comments but something has been done by Samsung in the past  few days obviously. I have a BD-J5900 2yrs old and worked well until last night when it just made a noise as if its trying to run , just as everyone is descibing.The menu flashes up then disappears. Can anyone tell me what is the response from Samsung , they cannot ignore this ?. If anyone has a solution please reply . Thanks

usera9wiiXaFed
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Exactly the same issue with mine.. Smiley Mad