Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userKpo64tLKYd
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Samsung u need to come up with a solution or replace your junk to all people who are having problems. Obviously there is an issue if all of us have these same issues within days of each other! It's widespread!!!!!

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

0 Likes
userF26qTJcnHv
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
The Samsung BluRay BD-JM57C player I bought last year at Costco for a cabin home in N.C. keeps making a noise like it wants to open but it will not - just like the hundreds of other cases we've all been reading about. I have a friend with ties to the intelligence community.  He told me that this is a "known thing" and that North Korea planted a virus in Samsung's firmware that is affecting many of their products.  This is why Samsung is not responding.  
0 Likes
user14s3dQ0wOp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This is an update issue. I have three of these machines the one we always use went bad the other day. I have the same machine in my shop that has not been used for a few months. Plugged it in and no issues. Got up this morning and it was doing the same as the other. You need to correct this. You don't have the right to update a machine that is no longer yours just because you manufactured it. Fix this problem. 

0 Likes
userSUPV3x4GtH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I don't see a solution here! Am I missing something?

0 Likes
userYMI1XspAU6
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung blue ray home theatre HT-J5550K, keeps cycling on/off whenever plugged in

this start on since 18 Jun 20 morning. first I thought this only for me but now today I saw all the Samsung blue ray player and home theatre owner are facing same issue for last few days. may be this is some kind of software certificate related issue. waiting for resolution from Samsung.

Tried to reset by pressing 'STOP' button of remote in stand by position for 8 sec, it show reset but when we turn it on same boot loop issue continues. 

0 Likes
LKGC
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine too. Removed a DVD this morning and it's doing the same thing, cycling and cycling.  The door won't open either.  Had to unplug.  Priase God I got my DVD out first!

0 Likes
usercBvgjcZ0B8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My blue-ray BD-J5500 is doing the same , cycling on and off!😡 Thinking of going Google chromecast?

@The BOSS lady wrote:

We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We will post an update here on this thread when we have more information. 

0 Likes
userGENttb7gUT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a BD-JM57C that boots, shuts down, reboots, and continues that cycle indefinitely.  I have tried reseting it and unplugging it but it seems to be software related.

0 Likes
uservLznmSsKvj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

No surprise, but I thought I'd add my voice to this... yes, my BD-J5500 has also decided that it no longer wants to play.  The same as all the others; just stuck in the start up loop.

0 Likes
jimku4aa
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Yeah... I have one BD-JM57C that died on Saturday morning and another one that I just yanked the cord out of the wall when I found that this is the "New Pandemic." Don't dare turn on the second one to see if it's afflicted--it's just liable to catch the "virus" too! Samsung, what's going on???

0 Likes