Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userN1udTlWXEd
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung Blu-ray player is also doing the power cycle boot, very sick of poor customer service from Samsung, I would like a new player since there is no way of getting the unit to power on for more than 3 seconds so there is no way to do a reset!!!!!

0 Likes
usercKFTM6WBh5
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Any updates on a resolution for this. I have been without my blu-ray player since this started on Friday. I'd like to be able to use it. 

user4IDDwxxgYP
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue has started with my Blue ray home theater two days ago and I have tried everything before getting the shock that the whole world is suffering from the same issue!! Saba.. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia @The BOSS lady we need an urgent solution!! 

0 Likes
userYR999yejkr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

What is the prognosis on this world-wide problem? It has been an issue since June 19.

user6IFq9x7As3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

It's a nightmare 

it seems many many units have been affected 

please advise me what to do 

0 Likes
userpxnxRhUQfV
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have this problem with my BD-J5500. Very annoying to say the least... Hopefully a fix will be released soon. 

0 Likes
userCDmMyqiThd
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Report fake news "Solution" to moderator. SamsungSabrina lies like a mainland chinese and "solves" things like an indian tech support.

useryJgiboNe6L
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I, for one, would like to ask the following about the ones that still work to see if we can find a pattern among those with functional units:

1. Is your functional unit strictly for offline use?
  2. If it is online, do you have automatic updates disabled in settings?
  3. What streaming services do you use with the functional unit?

Thanks in advance for any and all input; this will help to isolate what goes right so maybe we all get a clue as to what actually went wrong with the ones that continously reboot.

0 Likes
usereNpmYbyVXI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Talked to customer service he said to unplug it and every few hours plug it back in to see if the technician fix it he said it was on there end and he seamed very nice about this situation

Patrick1963
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for posting the information. I have read conflicting info presumably from different Samsung employees.

0 Likes