Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Muckquomp
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

There are other threads on this problem. You are not alone. DO NOT THROW it AWAY, like I did.

Jorge_MX
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

there is no reply  from SAMSUNG abut all broken Blue rays all over the wolrd only one message "we are aware..." from 1 week from now... where is the answer to all us!!!

user4NaVA26DmK
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung needs to provide feedback urgently before this issue escalates!!!!

usekingithier16
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Is there an update for my HT-5500W yet?

0 Likes
userNMj4HQUCkd
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have been reading on this site that many customers having issues with their Samsung home theater system.  My HT-J7750 started to turn off and on last week and I thought it was only my system. After looking online it seems to be widespread.  I am deeply disappointed that Samsung has not found a solution to this problem.  Can someone at Samsung please address this issue?

0 Likes
userGOvP97oE2x
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hi, We have 2 of these systems, both quit working the same day. Please let me know the Solution. And what is the time frame or solution to this. 

Thx

Sheryl 

0 Likes
userZrUsq3pC1L
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have J5900 and a J5700 which I use in 2 locations.  I run Amazon and You Tube.  Never had a problem until today.  BOTH players have stopped playing the streaming apps and exhibit the same behavior.

When I select Amazon (or You Tube), the app begins to launch but then it never gets to its home screen. The TV display is blank.  The "back" and "exit" buttons on the remote don't do anything.  The "home" button on the remote gets me back to the samsung main screen.  

Both units have firmware 1021.0.  Both units show good internet connections on the internal test.  Both units use a wired ethernet connection.  Both units play blu-ray discs just fine.  My internet service appears to be working correctly.  I can stream on my laptop and on my LG TV.

Is there something going on at Samsung with these apps/services?  Its odd that this is happening on 2 devices on the same day.

user09OZePBT8t
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I woke up yesterday and my home theater decided not to work. No change from the previous night when I turned it off. It continually tries to read/search for a disc. I tried DVD and Blu-ray but no luck. Also, can't get any sound when using it for my TV sound or any other radio inputs.

I tried a factory reset with no luck. Also left it unplugged for 30 minutes. The worst part is it is hooked up to a Samsung TV and when the TV doesn't detect an input signal the screen goes blank. This happens within a couple seconds which means I can't access the setting menu. 

0 Likes
J30infiniti
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Samsung is having a problem with their blu Ray's worldwide. I have the same system as you, went to use the system a week ago for my tv, no sound, kept rebooting, sounding like it was trying to load a disc that wasn't there. Could not get to any menu. By chance I found an article citing this problem because samsung sure did not. They should be providing some kind of updates because I have 3 of their blu rays

userVsY31uOees
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Where is the solution?

0 Likes