cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: HT-J5500W acts like its trying to read a disc, but has no disc, and tv sound not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Now my home theater system is no longer functioning. I really want to upgrade to a better sound system now. Can Samsung provide some type of monetary compensation for this? 

Astronaut

Re: HT-J5500W acts like its trying to read a disc, but has no disc, and tv sound not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, I have ht-j4200 and its having the same issue. I'm from Croatia.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same Issue here.  It just started. Sad. I created this account just to to report it and hope to find fix.  It was a very nice rig and it worked great until this.  Now useless.  Come on Samsung, I expect better from you.  Very sad.

Constellation

Samsung HT-J4500

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung HT-J4500 it has worked everyday for the pass 4 years and now its stuck in a power cycle since friday 

Asteroid

Blu-ray player BD-JM57C, keeps cycling on/off whenever plugged in

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have two BD-JM57C players. This past week they both started the "constant rebooting problem" when power is applied . Front panel allows open/close but other controls and remote controller are INOP.

Constellation

Re: Blu-ray player BD-JM57C, keeps cycling on/off whenever plugged in

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have this problem on my BD-JM57C.  It started on 6/20/2020.  Constantly reboots. Unplugged overnight and still have same problem today when I plugged it back in.  Sure hope they find a solution!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just started to have the same problem this morning. It worked fine last night. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this will work you shound turn off your wi-fi, modem & unplug it, then see if player turns on, if by some miracle it works, disable your wi-fi connection in your player. Good luck, gonna wait a few days and try that  here. I'd not just turn off my player but unplug it which I'm sure it already is!

Cosmic Ray

Petition to unlock the 'Blu-ray Power Cycling' thread.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To the Mods: The Blue-ray Power Cycling problem has clearly not been solved, and people will continue to create new threads to complain about it. If you want to fold all those into one thread that is fine, but at least leave it unlocked.

To community, please comment or like to upvote.

Edit: Oh, hey... it worked! Thanks Mods!

Cosmic Ray

Re: Petition to unlock the 'Blu-ray Power Cycling' thread.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hear hear! I agree. Articles are already being posted on the web concerning our very problem.