Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
useroP3cKr2rg6
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hi guys, I have ht-j4200 and its having the same issue. I'm from Croatia.

0 Likes
Tommy_Sodbuster
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same Issue here.  It just started. Sad. I created this account just to to report it and hope to find fix.  It was a very nice rig and it worked great until this.  Now useless.  Come on Samsung, I expect better from you.  Very sad.

0 Likes
userEZJlGb2fsy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a samsung HT-J4500 it has worked everyday for the pass 4 years and now its stuck in a power cycle since friday 

userhhLm6axxSq
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have two BD-JM57C players. This past week they both started the "constant rebooting problem" when power is applied . Front panel allows open/close but other controls and remote controller are INOP.

userqXGc3NFpDq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I too have this problem on my BD-JM57C.  It started on 6/20/2020.  Constantly reboots. Unplugged overnight and still have same problem today when I plugged it back in.  Sure hope they find a solution!

usersOZUAfRTbV
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I just started to have the same problem this morning. It worked fine last night. 

0 Likes
artmanjohn
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

If this will work you shound turn off your wi-fi, modem & unplug it, then see if player turns on, if by some miracle it works, disable your wi-fi connection in your player. Good luck, gonna wait a few days and try that  here. I'd not just turn off my player but unplug it which I'm sure it already is!

0 Likes
user4ZsDscu80Y
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

To the Mods: The Blue-ray Power Cycling problem has clearly not been solved, and people will continue to create new threads to complain about it. If you want to fold all those into one thread that is fine, but at least leave it unlocked.

To community, please comment or like to upvote.

Edit: Oh, hey... it worked! Thanks Mods!

userQgTruMC7zG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Hear hear! I agree. Articles are already being posted on the web concerning our very problem. 

userE7bmuuFDLa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

2 and a half year old surround system. Everything in my house is samsung. I'd really hate to stop buying their product over something like this. 

0 Likes