Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
userqH4ehfKFEo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is as well. Worked fine last night and today not !!!

0 Likes
user50ZycBeVih
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have two 5700's. Same problems as everyone else. After 5 days of this, it is time for Samsung to communicate. Maybe North Korea has taken them over?

0 Likes
userxz7CIbwbK3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here, BD-JM57C reboot loop.

0 Likes
userCTyRpG5lhz
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same thing. Any idea when it will be fixed?

0 Likes
user6aBzONYTqx
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I fired up my J5100 tonight to watch a blu-ray and guess what...     Add mine to the growing list of dead blu-ray players (over 1870 messages in this thread???)

pitster669
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have the same exact problem.  I am missing out on all my Netflix movies.

userElW1oVRgVT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

A question based on people's experiences: I have one bricked BD player and the other is a home entertainment system that still works, however, I have not attempted to play a disk in it for several weeks. Do you think that the mere act of getting it to read a disc will kill it? Don't want to try it if it kills it.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Samsung need to get their act together ASAP.

Over a week now since my Blu Ray Player stopped working and going into a boot loop.

They must check this forum so why aren't they providing any info for their customers ?

Some people are saying they have been told an update is due today 26/6/20, others have been told the units need to be shipped back to Samsung for repairs.

LET US KNOW WHAT  IS GOING ON SAMSUNG.

uservOxOBCPfpP
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I've called today both Samsung Germany and Poland. They both acknowledged the issue and said via phone that there will be some sort of update available shortly -to be downloaded via internet. Currently there is no need to send the devices for repair.

So we wait and wait another days more...

John-C
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Interesting, Samsung UK have told me an engineer will collect my player to take it away and repair it.  Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?