Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
userz5v39Q8Eay
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Is there a solution now? I tried asking in the online chat. I'm at work and not with my blu ray player. The rep said to do the online chat when I have the serial # and player in front of me. I asked if there was now a solution and he said "yes, we will find the best solution for you." Anyone else experienced this with success?

0 Likes
userui9g8I9Yll
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Hi, I have the same problem with my Bluray Model HT-J5550K. I'm from Vietnam. Let me know how to fix it. I've call Sámung Vietnam for help, but the problem were not solved, they advice me to replace mainboard.
userz5v39Q8Eay
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

If they tell me to replace something, they've lost me as a customer. I'll buy a new one lol.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I had online chat yesterday. I mentioned I'd read a report that the Blu Ray Players were going to have to be sent back for repairs. They asked me where I had read this, so I sent them the link.

They got back to me asking for email,phone number,address,model and serial number of blu ray player I have. Said they were going to be arranging repairs but are awaiting internal info.

Heard nothing else so just messaged them again. Mentioned that I had seen some posts on here stating an update will be available today 26/6/20. Asked them if there was going to be an update fix or the units need to be sent for repairs.

They responded, we understand this can be frustrating and we will provide you with an update as soon as we can.

So, none the wiser.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Just had a message from Samsung on the online chat...

Until Head Office give us an update we can't discuss any details with our customers. Our apologies.

0 Likes
John-C
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Don't know where you're based, I'm in the UK and I've just had an online chat.  Apparently Samsung is aware of the problem, I've been given a case number, told to box the player up and an engineer will collect it for repairs.  Admittedly I've only just spoke to them and I'll only believe it when someone collects my player.

userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Im based in the UK.

Was given a case number too, but wasn't told to box the player up.

Now they are telling me nothing.

0 Likes
John-C
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

The exact wording I got was "Please make sure that the unit is packaged properly in the box and add a bubble wrap or Styrofoam for safe keeping if possible." and that ### ## Ltd will contact me to arrange collection in the next couple of {working} days.  Seemed very forthcoming with the information.  I must have been lucky or charmed them with the way I typed!

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Well, now i've just been informed that they are not collecting them and they awaiting the findings from head office.

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

They just confirmed they are not arranging collections !

0 Likes