Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
usekingithier16
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When will the update be available. Is it that we have to wait until SAMSUNG feels like it to do the update? 

user2guI44ly9m
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I was talking to a Samsung professional and she told me with in 7 days

userDqYyD6oK6s
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Solution: contact Samsung support via their chat for a prepaid UPS label to ship your device to their NJ repair center to fix the problem.

@user2guI44ly9m wrote:

I was talking to a Samsung professional and she told me with in 7 days

0 Likes
user8BrigvzsT9
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I think we have been hacked.  Can Samsung send out a fix?

5a1
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My blue ray disc player doesn't respond and doesn't play sound. It was working fine until a day ago but started showing this issue since yesterday. 
I spent about 5 hours troubleshooting it and finally gave up thinking my player reached "end of life". I was planning to buy a new HT system online but found out later that it is a common occurrence and many people reached out to Samsung for the same issue. 
Not sure what caused it all of a sudden. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Catire81
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My team also stopped working this morning on June 21, what we are going to do.

0 Likes
user9XxNe7J9OL
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same problem here.  It just stopped working before the weekend.  Cycling between nodisc/loading.  Tried to unplug overnight, load a DVD, etc. but to no help.  Sound isn't working either so I've switched to using my TV speakers. 

Looks like a problem with a lot of Samsung products and not just the HTJ5500.  Looking forward to a fix...  

0 Likes
userzI6vQwnkDc
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello Samsung

unless you post a immediate and coherent information about what is happening to millions of Blue Ray players hanging in cycle loop since this week end, I will start a call  on internet to launch a legal campain to verify if you illigaly invaded privacy on trying to update yourplayers without informing your clients, or if you were negligent and for some reason hacked.

You have 24h to give us a full and deep position on the issue.

My BD-J5500/EN is in boot cycle and I'm not amused at all.

userE7bmuuFDLa
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I think 24 hours is up...

0 Likes
user4ZsDscu80Y
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

(In response to thread Blu-ray player power cycling whenever plugged in.)

An admin posting that Samsung is "aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further." is not a solution. It barely even qualifies as acknowledgement.

Edit: Bonus Lets Play Adlibs - Samsung Edition.

Spoiler

(A) is aware of (B) who have reported an issue with (C) on some (D) and we are looking into this further. We will (E) when we have more information.

Example:
The 'flight crew' are aware of 'passengers' who have reported an issue with 'FIRE' on some 'engines of the plane' and we are looking into this further...