JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 02-15-2023 03:06 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
Croissants
Asteroid
Options

I don't have the smart things app and it's still an issue for me!

0 Likes
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
Are you sure it's not? It's pre-installed on some and not on others... It's just a suggestion from my own personal experiences with Samsung devices...Do you have any Assistant turned on? I would suggest using Quimby Assistant- only because it is samsung's Assistant for Galaxy and (I wish they would use a different icon for it because it freaks me out--if you don't already know, it is an eyeball) The Assistant should be able to deactivate the alarm...another suggestion but if it keeps happening, call product support at samsung.
petts1
Constellation
Options

Same for me. Don't have the Smart Things app, but having the alarm issue.

0 Likes
galactic22
Asteroid
Options
The SmartThings app sets automations for IoT devices. It really has nothing to do with this. More likely it could be a bug with the "Modes and Routines" app, but I need to emphasize that I've changed nothing with my sleep schedule nor any of my routines. Ergo any behavioral change like this should be treated as a regression by Samsung's developers unless this is somehow "expected behavior".
userelBHdDSmu7
Asteroid
Options
It's the syncing of the alarms from the watch back to the phone. Make sure the alarm is toggled off on the watch and disabled in sleep settings. This stopped the alarm from being set for me for two mornings in a row now.
0 Likes
galactic22
Asteroid
Options
I don't have a smart watch, so that answer doesn't seem to make sense unfortunately.
0 Likes
Insomniac49
Galaxy
Options
You don't have to have a smart watch or any other device paired to your phone for this to happen... it's just one of Samsung's features.
0 Likes
raven4444
Constellation
Options

Same issue, I have sleep mode scheduled to 22:30 - 06:30 with disabled alarm but every 2–3 days it enables it without my action. The issue was probably introduced with January updated.

usernjxpDFelIo
Constellation
Options
I'm experiencing the same issue.
0 Likes
Options
It just did it again about 30-minutes ago.Screenshot_20230215_113526_Clock_1000018440_1676478926.jpg
0 Likes