cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WF45M55 front load washer stuck on rinse and spin

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Understood. Thanks for confirming this for me. Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userBq1bkFEqMj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer is having the exact same problem. Been leveled, calibrated and still rinses, spins, rinses, spins forever. 

usersTurpH8vRY
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In our case, a wire was disconnected from the balance sensor and that’s why it would rinse and spinse forever, trying to balance the load. A technician came and changed the cable, it took one hour total and now it works perfectly fine. 

Highlighted
userDk9winUHys
Astronaut

Washing Machine stuck on spin cycle with clothes in.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

My washing machine does not complete the spin cycle when a load is in the drum. I have tried the cycle empty and the cycle completes. I have tried to calibrate the machine (by holding power, temp and delay end) and the code -AC appears. The last cycle the washer did there was a lot of vibration. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Model is wf80f5e2w4x:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washing Machine stuck on spin cycle with clothes in.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDk9winUHys Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

userpRrpRgi6z5
Astronaut

Samsung washer spin cycle problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung – Samsung Top Loading Washer

Model Number WA456DRHDWR/AA 

Spin Cycle Failure

We just bought a home and inherited a Samsung Washer Dryer combination.  Surprise the washer is part of a recall!  Second surprise according to Samsung customer service it has been worked on before.   So into the breach to do battle with the “Customer Service” lines.  urprise  

Making calls today for the same issue with the spin cycle.  The washer will wash but gets locked in a failed spin cycle giving me the Code “dc” for an unbalanced load.  I remove and re distribute items, to balance the load and it restarts the spin cycle again.

First call with the Phone help line was good connection, did some troubleshooting and it seemed problem was fixed running the washer empty.  When I put in a load of underwear, same code, same issue, rebalance load same code.

Second Call  not so much…..there was  so much background noise it was very difficult to hear the service person trying to help me.  Person was polite but the noise was very problematic. 

We had an impasse regarding scheduling a date for service.  The young lady kept asking me for a date to schedule a service visit, and did not understand the concept of “Next Available date”.  Finally, after I told her we had no underwear and need service today she admitted to me that she couldn’t schedule the appointment, all she was able to do was transfer me to another number, to schedule service.

She transferred me and after being on hold for 35 minutes with NISUSA I hung up as more than 30 minutes on hold is my limit.  I then redialed the 800 number and once again on hold for 30 minutes listening to crappy music.   Still no resolution.  

So now I have a broken washer, no clean underware and lots of frustration.   

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung washer spin cycle problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can understand your frustration. If you would like for us to take a look at this, feel free to send us a private message to the link. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userpsGtUqSB71
Astronaut

9 year old Samsung washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washer did the same thing as all of the others.  It made a loud noise and filled up with smoke.  It was on the final rinse & spin.  Is this a know problem since I have read so many others with the same problem?  What’s the fix like?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 9 year old Samsung washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

userXBW5U5Qcj1
Constellation

WF4H5200AW/A2 stuck at spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've even tried the "Spin Only" cycle. It starts at 10 mins goes down to 6 mins then resets to 10 min. Tried to run a load of clothes with "No Spin" selected. It gets stuck at the end of the rinse cycle around 21 mins and resets to 31 mins.