Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 07-20-2019 10:49 AM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

@usermHFr2JLqT9 Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

0 Likes
useru5Ajf777RA
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

WA400 series rinses continuously.  Is there a fix?

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Give this link a shot.

0 Likes
userq1YOdfnxMc
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought brand new Samsung washer and dryer in 2016.  Within 6 months, the top load washer was recalled.  I didn’t have to pay for it, but it was a lot of hassle to do the paperwork. 

Just 3 years later, both washer and dryer broke down.  I replaced the pulsate cap for the washer myself.  It only costed $20, but we couldn’t wash our cloths for a week while waiting for the part to arrive.  A few weeks later, our dryer stopped spinning.  Had to call Samsung services.  The people on the phone were very nice and helpful, but they could only get me an appointment a week later.  The technician came today.  Again, he was very professional and nice.  However, the repair costed me $415, for which I could buy a new dryer.

Before these slightly fancy washer and dryer, we used to have cheaper ones from Samsung, and they lasted for 10 years without any problems.  However, our recent experiences with Samsung have been very disappointing.  The quality of their products is going downhill, and they are not doing anything to take care of their customers and keep the goodwill.  For example, the services are overpriced and I suspect the wheels that were replaced are known to be not durable.

I used to like Samsung.  I have 3 big Sumsung plat screen TVs, a side-by-side refrigerator, and the washer and dryer, but I’m NOT going to buy any more Samsung products.  What a disappointing company!

usere9n78ygTi5
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer gets stuck in spin cycle. I ran it empty and it runs normally. My loads are not unbalanced I repeatedly move them around. I have washed clothes for many years and I do understand the concept behind unbalanced loads. I was not doing anything differently and this problem started about a month ago.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for reaching out! There are many things that can cause this error. I am sending you an article with 5 steps. Be sure to verify each one. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000997/#make-sure-the-washer-s-drain-hose-is-...

It appears that the washer is affected by the washer recall. have you checked into this? I am enclosing a link with more information on that as well.

https://pages.samsung.com/us/tlw/index.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user957vpcL7y5
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Our 2 1/2 year old Samsung WA52J8700AW/AA keeps repeating the rinse and spin portion on every wash setting that is selected. It’s been doing it regardless of the load size. I have recalibrated the machine but it keeps doing the same thing. Our water bill has doubled because of this and a cycle that is supposed to take 45 minutes instead takes over 2 hours. Please provide assistance or any sort of recommendation. Thank you. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your serial number via private message?

0 Likes
userRrJ6zSqhlg
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi, my washer won’t run. I originally thought that I over loaded the washer when I got an error code E3 so I took some stuff out and tried to run it again. I got the code again so I took everything out and tried to run it again. Still getting error code. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@userRrJ6zSqhlg What is the full model code of the washer?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes