cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Continuously in spin cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! There are many things that can cause this error. I am sending you an article with 5 steps. Be sure to verify each one. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000997/#make-sure-the-washer-s-drain-hose-is-...

It appears that the washer is affected by the washer recall. have you checked into this? I am enclosing a link with more information on that as well.

https://pages.samsung.com/us/tlw/index.html

user957vpcL7y5
Constellation

Samsung Top Load Washer - Keeps repeating cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our 2 1/2 year old Samsung WA52J8700AW/AA keeps repeating the rinse and spin portion on every wash setting that is selected. It’s been doing it regardless of the load size. I have recalibrated the machine but it keeps doing the same thing. Our water bill has doubled because of this and a cycle that is supposed to take 45 minutes instead takes over 2 hours. Please provide assistance or any sort of recommendation. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Top Load Washer - Keeps repeating cycle

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your serial number via private message?

userRrJ6zSqhlg
Astronaut

Vrt Samsung E3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my washer won’t run. I originally thought that I over loaded the washer when I got an error code E3 so I took some stuff out and tried to run it again. I got the code again so I took everything out and tried to run it again. Still getting error code. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Vrt Samsung E3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRrJ6zSqhlg What is the full model code of the washer?

Samsung_6mo2rbw
Astronaut

Nred to buy a washer machine

userYmvCsJyVXV
Constellation

Washer Keeps Repeating Spin & Rinse Cycle WF50K7500AW

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I just replaced my stator motor and bell sensor which is what a technician said was giving me a motor error code. My washer is having the same problem still. It will get to the rinse and spin cycle at 8 mins, work down to 4 mins and repeat the cycle over and over until I turn off the machine. How can I fix this? Do I need to reset the codes? Can I factory reset the machine? Some times it doesn’t even spin to full speed and the cloths stay soaked and I have to ring them out before putting in the dryer. I look forward to your response. @samsung

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer Keeps Repeating Spin & Rinse Cycle WF50K7500AW

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your serial number via private message?

userYmvCsJyVXV
Constellation

Re: Washer Keeps Repeating Spin & Rinse Cycle WF50K7500AW

JUMP TO SOLUTION

<hidden> please let me know if u need anything else. 

SomeCoolUserNam
Astronaut

WA40J3000AW/AS

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I go to start the washer, it makes some clicking sounds attempts to drain, the pump starts, then just sits there and does nothing.  The wash, rinse, and spin lights are light (which I find odd).  Tried unplugging, etc.  Not sure where to trouble shoot first.

Anyone have any thoughts?