JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds connectivity issue

(Topic created: 04-21-2019 12:07 PM)
GreatTyler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Since the last firmware update the bluetooth connection to my buds is terrible. It starts to get choppy as soon as I put my phone in my pocket. If I old the phone behind my back it goes away completely. This performance is just unacceptable 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
user1ZfewHEaJN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. As soon as i place the phone in my pocket, the connection gets very choppy. Samsung replaced the first pair i received and the new pair is no better. I have updates all software on my Note 8 and buds. Just a terrible problem for someting that was suppose to be so good. Would love my money back!

userXPmpEXiMV8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Doesnt work for me man i bought this s10 for nothing im coming from iphone x airpodsand i had no issues

0 Likes
Teohari
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have my second pair of galaxy buds, with the first pair I had my NOTE8 every time somebody call me they can never hear me at all, with my second pair I bought the NOTE 10+ PRO 5G, and I have the same issue . Nobody can ever hear me talking, so I use them only for listening music and videos

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Teohari What troubleshooting steps have you tried in regards to your issue?

0 Likes
Teohari
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I haven't do any troubleshooting yet,

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

I recommend attempting a reset of the buds.

userqw9zX2O06b
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
  • Resetting does not work.
  • Updating the buds software does not work. 

I recommend you guys create a software fix for this issue.

People are buying $100+ earphones that don't work while walking, that's totally unacceptable.

0 Likes
devd2019
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has there been an actual solution for this? I have horrible Bluetooth connectivity between my buds and my Samsung galaxy s8, but the buds work perfectly with my work iPhone. It is obviously something between the two Samsung devices. 

0 Likes
userqw9zX2O06b
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Nothing described in this topic fixes the issue really.

The crackling of sounds only appears when the phone is in my pocket while walking. When I take it out the issue's much less. I'm using a Oneplus Nord and Galaxy Buds +.

What didn't work for me:

• Updating firmware on phone and Buds +
  • Resetting Buds +
  • Clearing Cache in apps where the issues where (including Wearable App)
  • Clearing all background apps (although this helped a bit)

As you can imagine this is incredibly annoying when you're buying expansive headphones for (mainly) walking activities.

Samsung, please look into this and come up with a software update solution!

0 Likes
userLM189ZduTx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

This product is junk and Samsung support was useless. I have the same issue. No connectivity when phone is on your pocket rendering the product useless. 

0 Likes