JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 02-21-2020 03:53 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
usertC0RbeEbHT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,my left bud stopped charging,when i put it in my charging case the red light shows. But it never charges,the right one always charges. I can't seem to update or reset from app since it requires both buds connected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out! I'll be happy to assist you. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number, along with a copy of the proof of purchase. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9azeiWTnzr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I 've been having problems connecting and charging my left samsung galaxy bud. My right bud work fine and charges to 100%. My left one on the other hand doesnt want to connect and charge. On my galaxy wear app it shows that my left bud is disconnected with a red exclamation mark. Please help me find a solution for this. I got this as a gift with the galaxy 10 plus promo during christmas. I would very much like to continue to enjoy a samsung product that I enjoy. Can anyone help me out? 

FemiTona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Contact samsung support they would replace it

0 Likes
userkt5hKxkxCI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left earbud wont charge or pair. I have reset it twice and unpaired it from phone and it's still wont charge or pair.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userS29LpSe7iY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My earbuds have been fine, however yesterday the left earbud will no longer charge.  I am using the provided charing case and connection.  The right earbud charges fine, but the ledt will not.  I have checked the connection and pins and all are clean.

0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are the contact points of the buds properly lined up with the contact points on the case? Sometimes they don't charge right if they're not lined up properly. Also try lightly cleaning debris from the contact points to see if that works.

0 Likes
userzkEof3KFN9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Left Samsung Earbud stopped working. Looks like battery is dead and will not charge. Right earbud is 100%. How do I fix this? Cheers!

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out.

I will be happy to assist with your concerns.

Can you please send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the bill of sale so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes