cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Product Expert

Re: Left earbud won't charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey @userO7H5iiUHmh 

Sorry, you're going through this issue. I advise you to get in contact with a Samsung moderator to escalate this to a repair center. Have you tried all of the troubleshooting steps?

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud won't charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give the accepted solution on this thread a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/GalaxyBud-stopped-working-out-of-nowhere/m-p/1158680...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left not connect or charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: SM-R170

S/N: <hidden serial number> 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left not connect or charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same issue. Won't charge. Can't update them because of issue. Did you get it fixed? 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left not connect or charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening,

I have the Samsung buds and I absolutely love them but the other night I let the batteries die on them and since then I can't get the left one to either connect or charge. I've tried everything I can think of (disconnecting, unpairing, deleting the Samsung app) and still nothing. I got them for Christmss so they aren't that old. Thanks

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I'm Damian a Samsung Expert and user as well.

I'm happy to assist you!

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Right Earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought the Galaxy Buds a few months ago and they have been working perfectly- they are my favorite audio device that I own! However, since the last update the right Earbud has not been charging, and seems to be dead. This 

has been a huge problem since I use these earbuds on a regular basis. I would love to know how to fix this problem, but everything that I have tried has not worked. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Right Earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! If you are unable to charge or connect to one bud, and exchange would be recommended. Would you please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Copy of the proof of purchase:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Right Earbud Not Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. They will charge if hooked up with a charging cord but the right one will not charge in the charging case by itself. I usually have the left one working when I am on a trip.