JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-17-2020 06:24 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
284 Replies
BRAMSCOLNICK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try cleaning the metal contacts on both case and bud with cotton swabs.

0 Likes
userbqHu9btR6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It is showing that case is making contact with the ear bud but it is showing the red light and showing that the battery is dead. I will try this, hope it works. 

0 Likes
userbqHu9btR6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did not work. The left ear bud is making contact and saying it's dead even thought its charging all day in the case

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, can I have your full model code and serial number via private message? Also, could you clarify if this is with the charger or the phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Carolynn-Frankl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

the left earbud won't charge.  I get a fast flashing red light when i try to charge it.  the right side is solid green.

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you able to reset the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Carolynn-Frankl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left side is completely dead so I can't reset that one.

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for confirming that information.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
Carolynn-Frankl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

private message sent

0 Likes
userx6qnYWmhXt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have used Galaxy Buds for 3 months.  Left them outside of charging case for 3 days.  Tried to use them after charging.  Did not work.  On the Wearable app, I pressed forget earbuds to try to reconnect.  Now, they are not recognized by bluetooth or wearable.   Have left them charging,  the case shows green light.  When I open the case, the inner light is red.  I have tried all suggestions on YouTube and online without success.  Please advise.  Thank you!

0 Likes