JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 03-17-2020 06:24 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
284 Replies
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you been able to connect the buds to any other devices?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userywQfGJcs4l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Decided I'd post here because I still haven't gotten a response back from Samsung support. But my left earbud is playing at an abnormally low volume and nothing will fix it, such as updating, resetting, panning all left, checking to make sure everything is maxed out, charging, etc. The issue happened out of nowhere when i took them both out for less than a minute and put the buds back in. Thanks for any help in advance!

0 Likes
Chaimss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I realize this is old, but if this is still happening, I found on mine that it's because the filters in the earbud have gotten dirty. You can look up how to clean it, it's not that hard, you just have to make sure not to lose the very small pieces while doing it.

0 Likes
userOJeokA1Cr1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear bud is not charging.  Does anyone know how I might determine if the problem is the charging case, or the ear bud.

I can buy the case on EBay, if I can get one cheap.  Not worth investing much, I could buy somethng new if they are dead.  My wife bought these for me 2 years ago but forgot to give them to me; I only started using them one month ago and already broke. Frustrating

I am using IOS so no APP to use to talk to teh ear buds, plus it's dead so I can't talk to it anyway

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userOJeokA1Cr1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

the bud is dead

Also, I am using IOS, no APP available to log into the ear bud to reset

I unplugged it 20 times trying to get it started

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. Can I please have the full model number and serial number in private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userprm4Qnar2S
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem with my charging cradle

SM-R140 (earbuds)

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for that information. Can I please have the full model number and serial number in private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userVu9okAObY8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same problem with my left earbud not charging in the case, how do I try to reset the case?

0 Likes
userehBtOCzFIM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I recently lost the right ear bud of my Galaxy Buds and my friend happens to have an extra right ear bud from a pair which he lost the left ear bud. Is there any way to pair his right ear bud with my left ear bud? I tried reseting the ear buds through the app with them together in the charging case but it seems like they can only be connected individually. Is there any way to pair them together to work as one set? I would rather not pay for a whole new pair even though I have two pefectly working ear buds right now.

Thanks

0 Likes