JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 01:28 AM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

336 Replies
JP_CO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

Place an order for the Galaxy Ring using a promo code and additional discounts. Received the sizing kit. Identified the size needed. Go to my orders that the size I need (13) is out of stock - no ETA. Then I get an email from Samsung saying if I don't select my size and submit the order by 8/14, my order will be automatically cancelled. Talked to CS and the best response I got was to just let the order get cancelled and place another order once it becomes available. What about the promo code I used? Was told "we" can take care of that later. CS couldn't even provide an ETA on when they'll be restocked.

Understand they are in high demand, but for CS not to be able to extend or stop the automatic cancel due to the size being out of stock and not being able to select the size to submit the order, just bad and frustrating. Even more frustrating they couldn't even provide an ETA. šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Ring
It's a matter of when the stock arrives I don't think the cs have real time of shipments
0 Likes
user61TAxEliFE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Today, my order got canceled. My size is 13, and I am looking for silver color.

Now, they are going to refund the money. What about the promo code for the next order ?

CS told me they are going to send out a promo code of $45 after the call end. No email received.
0 Likes
userQT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I was told to wait patiently I'm sure mine will cancel as well cause its been a week so far and nothing , this have been a awful experience
0 Likes
userejiKsDH0A6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
This has been the worst "pre-order" I have ever seen. What person at SAMSUNG thought it would be a good idea to have pre-orders but not to take sizes, just to wait till those sizes are "available" but also give pre-orders a time-frame before they are automatically canceled. I understand there could be demand issues, but then let me pick the size ring and color I want and let me know a future date I'll receive it. Usually pre-orders give companies numbers on how many to produce in particular sizes. CS has been useless only telling me you will have to wait. But when I keep getting Aug 13 deadline emails, that my order will be canceled unless I select a size, I realize that I am going to lose my pre-order discount. Seriously, you think a company like SAMSUNG would want to know specific ring sizes people are interested in instead of just producing size 4 rings when people want size 12 and 13. What a joke.
Dfran1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring

Anyone know or hear when Sammy will be restocked with the rings? I want a black one can't find any to save my behind! 

LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
On Samsung.com sizes 5-9 in black are currently available.
0 Likes
Dfran1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Of course, I need a 10! Shoot
0 Likes
punchingbag57
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

My phone doesn't respond to my pictures on phone it keeps saying pictures don't support the format how do I change the format
0 Likes
userejiKsDH0A6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Still waiting, I "pre-ordered" and I still cannot select the size I need. You think is a pre-order event you provide the size so that the company knows how much more to make of a certain size. Delays happen, but the roll out of this product has been awful.
0 Likes