Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

325 Replies
Dfran1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring

Anyone know or hear when Sammy will be restocked with the rings? I want a black one can't find any to save my behind! 

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
On Samsung.com sizes 5-9 in black are currently available.
0 Likes
Dfran1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Of course, I need a 10! Shoot
0 Likes
punchingbag57
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

My phone doesn't respond to my pictures on phone it keeps saying pictures don't support the format how do I change the format
0 Likes
userejiKsDH0A6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Still waiting, I "pre-ordered" and I still cannot select the size I need. You think is a pre-order event you provide the size so that the company knows how much more to make of a certain size. Delays happen, but the roll out of this product has been awful.
0 Likes
falcon_07
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

A successful product launch requires meticulous planning, infrastructure testing, and seamless customer experience. Clearly, there were gaps in website stability, inventory management, and support training. To avoid similar mishaps, ensure robust website testing, sufficient inventory, and empower support teams with product knowledge. Apple's success is rooted in attention to detail and customer obsession - valuable lessons to learn from .

0 Likes