JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update 6.1 made touchscreen unusable without S Pen

(Topic created: 04-12-2024 05:43 PM)
Lilith66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

After the update my touch screen will not work unless I use the Spen. Samsung made a comment blaming it on Google?? But I've heard from other people it's been an issue for a couple of years so I'm curious on when they plan to fix it because this is ridiculous, I have some apps where I can only log in with my fingerprint. 

336 Replies
Themgoroth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

We got some date for update on the 6.1 ???

Stef1028
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Some people have already got it by the looks of but don't look like it's fixed the issue for aftermarket screens

0 Likes
Polarforscher
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the same Problem and an original Screen, nothing helps 😞

There were 4 Updates to the Google App and one System Software Update. They didnt solve my Problem. 

0 Likes
Stef1028
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

So just got the updated new version of 6.1 and surprise surprise. Touchscreen still not working. Basically samsung saying that this is an issue they aren't going to address. Insurance job and a move over to apple it is

Badiee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My S23 ultra just had another update after the 6.1 disaster that has disabled my touchscreen. I was excited to see the update. But seriously? After all these people who have said their touchscreen has been useless since the 6 1 update, there's nothing in this latest patch to address that? Unbelievable. When will the touchscreen issue be resolved? It's been 2 weeks. @MoD can you please update us?
Lilith66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Just updated my phone and still no fix to the touch screen 🙄
jg9715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I had to order a replacement phone because I'm under warranty I didn't pay, was also told s23s were discontinued.. I wonder why
Lilith66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't have the money to replace anything unfortunately. It was a shock to even get this phone due to how much it was....
jg9715
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Is it under warranty still?
0 Likes
Lilith66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Unfortunately not it's a little over a year old and was told that expired
0 Likes