Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Vockroth
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Check this out, search this forum or just Google it.

Re: Blu-ray player BD-JM57C, keeps cycling on/off whenever plugged in

0 Likes
userpQBUE68tzN
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi,

I am Kabir from Bangladesh. My blue ray player HT-J5550K started malfunctioning on the last 20 June 2020. Still, it is out of order. You know, the player is like a member of the family. Please, do something.

user5YtH9aTVfb
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Came home tonight 6-25-20 daughter turns blue ray player on. Disc gets stuck! Finally get it out. Now the screen pops up for 5 seconds and goes off,comes back on,goes back off. Unplug, plug back up same thing! Unhook the DMI plug move player to another room plug it in same thing! I want an answer of how to fix it!! Any suggestions???

0 Likes
userF4i4LX2yTj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

: HT-J5500W acts like its trying to read a disc, but has no disc, and tv sound not working

userpvDwKpfvUB
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My home theater system HT-j5500 keeps rebooting, it restarts on and off without stoping, I see the samsung logo and then the home screen it makes some noises and then it restarts again over and over what should I do, I hear a lot of people are having the same issue with a lot of different models including mine

user4WZV9oSL7A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userpvDwKpfvUB wrote:

what should I do

Contact samsung support to get a label for a repair/replacement.

userdrTxVUBQXp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

samsung i want a answer now have a reference number either replace fix or refund cost now!!!

user2mwJMuzXEm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

any answer from Samsung?  I am getting very annoyed, each time I call they say they are still working on fixing the issue.

mcw53
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Samsung has posted the solution at the top of this thread. Saying the same thing that Support has been saying for the last week. Call or chat to get a pre-paid shipping label sent to you. Then ship your unit to Samsung for a no-charge repair.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Home-Theater/Blu-ray-player-power-cycling-whenever-plugged-in/m-...

0 Likes