Original topic:

Range Smart Control Turns Off

(Topic created: 12-05-2020 04:02 PM)
wdhall
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The Smart Control function on the range turns off by itself.

Which makes it unusable as you go back to the range to turn on Smart Control to be able to use the app.

Unable to pre-heat the oven from the home office.

Model: NE58K9850WG/AC

22 Replies
useroxOfSTGAOw
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same issue. Any solutions?

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have your full model code? 

0 Likes
wdhall
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

NE58K9850WG/AC

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Kondik
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

If you ever think useless think about smart control on oven ne59m6850ss/aa. Every time you use it smart control will switch off. As long you don't plan your entire day this function is useless because you woukd have to call your neighbor to go to your home and turn smart control back on. Samsung can you fix it? 

userqL1SCXJ6vj
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm a US customer and my brand new Samsung range is doing the same thing.  Smart control turns itself off which makes it useless.  

wdhall
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I contacted Canadian support.

They had me 'turn off and turn on' the range (Yes I used the circuit breaker)

Same result. Seemed to work for a day.

Alternative was to call an appliance technician in.

Range is out of warranty.

I will not be doing this.

0 Likes
usermYjFlDHweX
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Mine too.  The entire reason I bought this model is to have mobile access.  

MoonKnightTAG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand that he may have a Canadian model but it appears the US models have the same issue. I bought this over with the idea that I can preheat ok my way home from picking up dinner but have not been able to use this feature since say one as the smart control turns off all the  time. I am at a point where Samsung may have to return my money so I can buy a product that works and actually gets support.