JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Newsmax Plus app not available on Samsung TV apps

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 10:15 PM)
Ezmoney2000
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

New Newsmax plus app not available on Samsung TV apps. What is everyone else doing to watch Newsmax on the Samsung TVs?

168 Replies
userobOLUxRoh5
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I'm in that same boat. They told me that casting is not an option now. I'm mirroring now but can't use the phone at the same time.
sbenson1315
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same here. I can watch it on my phone and cannot cast it to my Samsung TV. I think with almost :hundred_points:% certainty I will cancel until NewsMax launches an app for Samsung TVs! Frustrating 

kreuland
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Strange on Newsmax Plus site, Roku is listed as compatible; however, it's only their Newsmax2 free version. There's no way to sign in for plus. When I went to the support page on Roku.com, it's noted for calls about Newsmax being removed from their services call Newsmax xxx number. I had to leave a message as that number is probably smoking the lines right now.

staple65
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I was able to search Roku apps on my sharp Roku TV. Download the Newsmax app not the live Newsmax and then once you get into the Newsmax app, you can log into your Newsmax plus account and watch there.

0 Likes
uservhblP3h7MN
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have a Samsung tv n and a Samsung phone.. I can't seem to figure out how to cast it. I cast YouTube all the time

dezzy01
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I tried doing that with my Roku and it didn't work.
0 Likes
userQHfygjQJXZ
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Not true with chromecast
0 Likes
userobOLUxRoh5
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
They took away the option to cast using Chromecast because I did that for a long time. I can only mirror at this time
0 Likes
DaisyMae1966
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Sad... Newsmax was my ONLY news channel. I would gladly pay for it IF I could get it on my Samsung television 😔
patrick sanisca
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I agree being a long time watcher of newsmax