JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable To Use The Roku TV Remote On Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 03:52 AM)
userzpccHtU0Tw
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello friends. I can't use my Roku TV Remote on Samsung Smart TV UA32TE40AAKXXL. I don't understand if there is a problem with the remote or if I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userzpccHtU0Tw
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I couldn’t use my Ruku TV remote; there was no problem with the TV. But I have solved the problem. I found this article by searching on Google yesterday. There are several processes mentioned in it, including how to pair the remote manually. Seeing that, I solved it.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Is this product located in the U.S? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userzpccHtU0Tw
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thanks for replying. Yes, you guessed it right.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Just for clarification are you meaning the remote that comes with the roku box or the television remote to an actual Roku TV?  If 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Solution
userzpccHtU0Tw
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I couldn’t use my Ruku TV remote; there was no problem with the TV. But I have solved the problem. I found this article by searching on Google yesterday. There are several processes mentioned in it, including how to pair the remote manually. Seeing that, I solved it.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

That is great news! Please let us know if we can assist you further.

0 Likes