JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Black and burn spot on the corner QLED

(Topic created: 06-17-2024 04:29 PM)
AhmedBarahim
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a SAMSUNG QLED 55inch tv. Today I found a very hot and black spot on the bottom left corner of the tv. It was very hot that I can’t put my hand on it with that it generates a black spot as it is shown in the images

4DAC41A9-6A33-4637-A05B-7460B4B8F814.jpeg

8242F5CC-9CBD-437F-894C-F9716A3F6635.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message with the following information: 

Full name:
Address:
Email address:
Contact Number:
Place of purchase:
Model Number: 
Serial Number: 

View solution in context

5 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I would bring it in for service.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
Moonbase1
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Make sure you're not leaving it paused for an extensive amount of time. I have a Samsung QLED 55 inch, 2018. No issues with mine. Pray that you bought it at Costco. They will probably take it back.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I need a little more information to escalate this to our specialized team 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
AhmedBarahim
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

What information do you need ?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message with the following information: 

Full name:
Address:
Email address:
Contact Number:
Place of purchase:
Model Number: 
Serial Number: