(Topic created: 12-10-2022 09:56 AM)
Unclekeg
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

This is a 2022 50 inch model

Night mode is off. I removed from Smartthings hub

Motion sensitivity is set to low with 5 minute sleep time

Once art mode starts and 5 minutes expires with no motion the TV turns off as it should

Creating motion wakes up the TV as it should

However  the TV now fails to fall back asleep after another 5 or more minutes

btw Samsung people the only way I could get this to post was by removing punctuation

utterly ridiculous

4 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame
Lol lol lol lolScreenshot_20221210_082409_Samsung Members_1000000203_1670689449.jpg
0 Likes
Unclekeg
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

super hilarious....  not a perfect theory but definitely has something to do with this platform

thanks for all your help ken

lets see if all these periods make it

KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame
In all seriousness, when did this issue start? Have you checked for any TV software updates?
0 Likes
Solution
Unclekeg
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

Welp, you nailed it. Updating the firmware/software fixed this!  I swear I was going to do this earlier (check for update). I am surprised that it didn't auto update upon initial set up a week ago.  Updating was initially greyed out so I had to google that and it turned out to be an open app in the background keeping that functionality under wraps.  So it went from 1300ish to 1410 version wise. 

Thanks for the help!

PS. see my final deduction on the html errors while posting here 😉  :  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Problem-posting-on-forums/td-p/2422627