JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
userG6Lw3yiB9d
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same problem now but with the left bud and the right is always 100% and lasts a few hours. The case charges the right fine but doesnt charge the left at all. They arrived on Thursday and both buds worked until some time on Sunday when the left just stopped working.  I have tried all the troubleshooting in the thread but nothing works. The connections on both the case and the bud are clean and are making contact but it just doesnt charge it. I have emailed Samsung support but anyone else have any possible solution?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userG6Lw3yiB9d Please send a private message with your model code and serial number of the Buds. http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Henny21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Fresh out of the box my right bud was fully charged and my left had a 15% charge. In the first 10 minutes of playing with them the left earbud ran out of battery life.  I put it in the charging case and the inside light turned green.  My left bud has never again had a charge. The case seems to think it is fully charged while the wearable app states it is missing or has no charge. The right bud has worked perfectly fine.

I called Samsung the next day and failed trouble shooting. They stated they would be replacing them but that was weeks ago and I have yet to recieve even an email about the status.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Will you please send a private message with your email address or any ticket numbers you may have so I can look into this? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Yoyober
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought my Samsung 10 + Earbuds a few months ago and I have the same problem: the left earbud doesn't charge. I have already tried all the solutions that the samsung tech has suggested in this forum, but the problem continues.

I need a solution, please.

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

0 Likes
usercwOwVeRCox
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have this same issue, and I really need it to be fixed because this is the one pair of earbuds that I have really liked

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usercwOwVeRCox Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
usergLOlKoFLmv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you help me please I have the same problem 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usergLOlKoFLmv What troubleshooting steps have you tried in regards to your issue?

0 Likes