JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update 6.1 made touchscreen unusable without S Pen

(Topic created: 04-08-2024 08:07 AM)
Lilith66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

After the update my touch screen will not work unless I use the Spen. Samsung made a comment blaming it on Google?? But I've heard from other people it's been an issue for a couple of years so I'm curious on when they plan to fix it because this is ridiculous, I have some apps where I can only log in with my fingerprint. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
336 Replies
halllpppp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Has anyone found a fix for this yet? So frustrating!!!!
userJHPlnHZ1C0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Also having the same problem. Stylus luckily still works otherwise i wouldnt be able to use my phone at all
0 Likes
Members_iguQpjt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Me too... It has to be a Samsung issue. Thank God I have a Note 20 still in the box which i turned on today. I hope they fix this soon.

NicL2479
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Same. Have to use my finger instead of stylus. have only had this new tablet 2 weeks.

0 Likes
Tian
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

lol even a samsung admin have thw same problem

0 Likes
userKoODUVqsW8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Also having this issue
0 Likes
lexie94
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I am also having this exact issue since the update. Did anyone figure anything out for a solution yet? Using the s pen for everything can be quite difficult, especially when in a hurry.
userzJtwPdbozw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the same problem. I tried getting help from Samsung's team, but they had me try the basic troubleshoot and when that didn't work they told me to either send the phone in for repair or trade in the phone. Both which will make me pay. If this many users has the same issue, it should be on Samsung to fix the issue. 

userNjpkDbiE8I
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same thing here smh
0 Likes
userfSnQ9eryq7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same story I had from their support "never heard of the issue".. sent them links.. said those are phone issues and not the software.. like thanks and lean over and get another phone. lol..   said to stop at an authorized samsung store for repairs.. of course 2 months past warranty. ugh