Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
userPGioIGIeHz
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

what is the update on this power cycling problem?  i have 3 of these dvd players not working.

thank you

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userPGioIGIeHz wrote:

what is the update on this power cycling problem?  i have 3 of these dvd players not working.

thank you

Call 1-800-samsung.  Get past the automatic attendent.  Wait on hold for a while.  When you get a real person simply explain the problem.  I assure you, they know what the bug is.  I spent maybe 5 minutes on the phone yesterday.  Got a return label for UPS.  Boxed it up and it's on it's way to New Jersey.  No charge for shipping, no charge for repair.  

0 Likes
userkqMM7fTZvC
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Why/how is this problem solved if all it does is acknowledge that its happening...and apparently to everybody that is using any Samsung BlueRay DVD player? [mine included, started doing it the same day as everybody elses]

confused...

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userkqMM7fTZvC wrote:

Why/how is this problem solved if all it does is acknowledge that its happening...and apparently to everybody that is using any Samsung BlueRay DVD player? [mine included, started doing it the same day as everybody elses]

confused...

Call 1-800-samsung.  Get past the automatic attendent.  Wait on hold for a while.  When you get a real person simply explain the problem.  I assure you, they know what the bug is.  I spent maybe 5 minutes on the phone yesterday.  Got a return label for UPS.  Boxed it up and it's on it's way to New Jersey.  No charge for shipping, no charge for repair.  

0 Likes
user0lpiiRd016
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Any update on this, do we have a fix?

0 Likes
usereOHDATX0NR
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When will replacement units be provided for the blue ray players you damaged with the update that caused the endless power loop?  It has been over a week with no resolution and no communication of a plan.  So, tell us...time to certify the thousands of affected customers as a class and take action, or do you intend to do the right thing?

0 Likes
userEmEpoCgnin
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue

0 Likes
userrpdAKds8Nv
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

When is the problem expected to be fixed?  I think Samsung should be shipping replacement Blu-Ray DVD players to all of us who can no longer use our devices.  It has already been 10 days for us.

0 Likes
Afe3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

my bluray crashed as well today 6/27/20 out of the blue. model BD-j5700/zx

0 Likes
Afe3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

What about for devices that are outside of the US?? what is the process to repair those?? @The BOSS lady 

0 Likes