Options
Washers and Dryers

No. Waiting for a resolution. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey there, We sent a reply Friday 09/04/2020 at 3:32 PM but haven't gotten a response from you. Please feel free to follow up with us privately at your convenience.

0 Likes
Samsung_Hx2UEWp
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

What was the solution?

0 Likes
hcdryden
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
My solution ended up being my heating element was grounding out so the heater would continue to run and never shut off. Somehow a part of the heating element had come in contact with the metal piece that goes down the center of it. In my case all of the thermostats and the thermistor as well as the heating element all ohmed out properly when I tested myself, but also when I took it to a reputable parts place to have it tested. A service tech who I finally had come out tested everything as well but then tested the heating element post to the case. That is when he noticed that it was grounding itself. He replaced the heater assembly and I've had no issues since then. Hopefully this helps.
0 Likes
hcdryden
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
I am having the same issue. I have cleaned and tested everything I can. I even reran new ductwork to remove all flex hose and limit length of ductwork. What is the proper solution to resolve this?
0 Likes
user9VmEYvpJej
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, my dryer has been doing this lately as well. The normal dry cyclr will run down to 1 minute and either restart the cycle or continue on 1 minute until it displays the HE code. 

If i can get my dryer looked at as well or be pointed to a potential solution I'd appreciate the help. 

My dyer model: DVE 50 M7 450 W/AE

0 Likes
userKlIYLRcLDA
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My dyer has also started to do this.  Stays at the one minute mark for hours. Still heating. Have gotten the HE reading error twice when I didn't catch it to stop the cycle. The vents and ducts are clean. 
Did you get a solution to this? If so, please share! 

0 Likes
uservHaF8RUpuf
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes, Samsung fixed the problem (thermistor) in a very reasonable amount of time. In my post I included the model number and issue, in as much detail as possible. I was immediately contacted by Samsung through a private message and the ball started rolling to send out an authorized service person.  It took about a week from initial contact to a fixed dryer.Good luck!

0 Likes
hcdryden
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
So did they just replace the thermistor to correct the issue?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

@hcdryden     I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes